What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by us to your computer or mobile device to store information. Cookies are unique to your account or your browser, and they are used to enable SyncSketch features and functionality. Session-based cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
How is SyncSketch using cookies?
Analytics Data: We collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Services.
Aggregate Information: We collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Services ("Aggregate Information"). Some of this information is derived from Personal Data. While Aggregate Information is not Personal Data, it may be tied back to you, your Account or your web browser.
These cookies are essential for our services to work as intended. You may disable these cookies but various parts of our services may become unavailable. Some of these cookies include, but are not limited to:
- sessionid - Provides a unique session identifier for Users
- Referral - Tracks referral code for account creation
- currentUser - Identify user on the playground
- welcomePage - Wether to show the welcome page for new users
- startOffline - Stores preference if the user wants to start his reviews offline
These are third party services that we use for purposes as described:
- Google Analytics - We use Google Analytics to help measure how users interact with our websites - https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook - We use Facebook Pixels and Custom Audiences to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our websites - https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Kayako - We use Kayako to support, and communicate our users and visitors on our page - https://www.kayako.com/about/privacy
How do I control cookies?
Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies will make parts of our website no longer accessible. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but they also give you the ability to manage cookies. You can typically find cookie control in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu, giving you ability to disallow cookies from all or specific sites. For more information on how to block, manage or filter cookies, you can learn more about through your browser’s help file or by visiting websites like http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can change your Cookie Ad preference on SyncSketch through our Privacy Setting Tool.
You are also able to opt-out of third party advertiser such as Facebook and ad networks that adhere to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals because industry standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted. We will continue to make efforts to monitor the developments surrounding DNT technology. To learn more, you can visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
How often will you update this Cookie Statement?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!